Mini Tigers Program (Ages 3 to 6)
Our Mini Tigers program offers students much more than the physical side of martial arts, our program develops a range of life skills, including listening skills, focus, and concentration. Children will also develop skills in co-operation, learning how to follow directions, sharing, and taking turns. We nurture your child’s independence and encourage a positive attitude toward physical exercise, through basic martial arts techniques they will improve on co-ordination, balance, and gross motor skills. After completion of the Mini Tigers program students will continue into the Junior Tiger Warriors program.
Mini Tigers will teach your child the necessary skills your child needs in a manner that is second to none.
here are just a few reasons why..
- Our program has been specifically designed from the ground up for Pre School Children.
- Our Program teaches children realistic self-defence skills to give them an inner confidence
- Our Program is a more than just kicking and punching, we emphasize the use of their mind and reasoning first.
- Program is a progressive learning system, each section is laid out in small steps to ensure they can obtain the main goals.
- Our Junior Program is Tailored to suit the individual. This gives the child the opportunity to succeed on a personal Level.
- Our Junior Program has a team winning attitude There no I in Team!
- We foster an environment that gives the student every opportunity to bring out their confidence and skills.
Price for 1 minute
2 x Free Classes
MINI TIGERS FREE TRIAL CLASSES
1 or 2 Classes per Week
MINI TIGERS CLASSES
1ST MONTH TRAINING FEES
$140 JOINING FEE